Instagram
"To see a World in a Grain of Sand And a Heaven in a Wild Flower, Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand And Eternity in an hour...." ~ William Blake.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sharing the Love: 2015 Bhakti Wellness Testimonial

I've been working with this student for almost a year now and her email to me today warmed my heart on this cold Michigan day! Makes me love what I do even more!

"I just want to personally thank you for all that you have done for me both physically and mentally. Yoga has been so wonderful to both my body and mind, I wish I would have found it and you sooner.

I am trying meditation on a regular basis and have found my spirit that has inspired me. I am constantly working on all my Chakras and feel that all my wheels are spinning at a good pace working together.

I AM SO HAPPY!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!"


Thank you,
Deanie