Instagram
"To see a World in a Grain of Sand And a Heaven in a Wild Flower, Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand And Eternity in an hour...." ~ William Blake.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Thought For Today


Part of the essence of YogaFit is Staying in the Present Moment. We can do this through mindful awareness and with a daily mantra:

"I fly, I soar, released from the past, unbound from the future. Earth and sky meet me in this everlasting moment. I am here now."

I also wanted to share this wellness tip today:


Drink a glass of lemon water each morning (I do before my coffee). It assists in the following ways:
~ Rejuvenates the skin from the inside with Vitamin C.
~ Relieves heartburn, bloating and constipation.
~ Fights throat infections.
~ Natural diuretic.
~ With high potassium, helps high blood pressure as well as asthma.
~ And so much more!!!!

Enjoy!